[Todos CMAT] Seminario Viernes-Serge Troubetzkoy

Rafael Potrie rafaelpotrie en gmail.com
Mie Mar 22 08:33:07 UYT 2017

Hola todos,

Este viernes a las 14.30 en el IMERL, recibimos a Serge Troubetzkoy
<http://iml.univ-mrs.fr/~troubetz/> (Marseille). Abajo va el título y
resumen de su charla.

Son todos bienvenidos.

Title: Topologically weakly mixing polygonal billiards Abstract: I will
review the known results about the dynamics of billiards in polygons, and
then will present my new result: the billiard map in a typical polygon (in
the sense of Baire) is topological weakly mixing. This is joint work with
Jozef Bobok.

--
Rafael Potrie
rafaelpotrie en gmail.com