[Todos CMAT] Fwd: Workshop in Saint Petersburg

roma roma en fing.edu.uy
Jue Ago 17 19:44:30 -03 2017

recibo y distribuyo

----- Mensaje reenviado de luzzatto <luzzatto en ictp.it> -----
  Fecha: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 19:11:51 +0300
     De: luzzatto <luzzatto en ictp.it>
Asunto: Workshop in Saint Petersburg
   Para: dynamics en lists.ictp.it

On behalf of the organisers:

We are pleased to announce the Workshop "Dynamical Systems and
Perturbations" in occasion with Sergei Pilyugin 70th birthday which
will take place in the Euler International Mathematical Institute,
Saint-Petersburg, 2-4 October 2017.

The following sessions are planned:
-shadowing theory of approximate trajectories
-hyperbolicity and structural stability
-spaces of dynamical systems and generic dynamics
-evolutionary equations
-group actions
-parameter identifiable systems
-free topics.

We invite you and members of your group  to join our Workshop.

Limited financial support is available on request.

The link to the website of the conference
www.Pilyugin70.spb.ru <http://www.pilyugin70.spb.ru/>
email: dsap.pilyugin70 en gmail.com <mailto:dsap.pilyugin70 en gmail.com>

Sincerely Yours,
The Scientific and Organizing Committee:
Natalia Ampilova (St.Petersburg State University)
Vyacheslav Grines (HSE Nizhny Novgorod)
Yuliy Ilyashenko (HSE, MSU, Cornell)
Anastasia Rodionova (St.Petersburg State University)
Stanislav Smirnov (St.Petersburg State University/University of Geneva)
Sergey Tikhomirov (St.Petersburg State University)
Stefano Luzzatto
Mathematics Section
Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics
Strada Costiera 11, 34151 Trieste, Italy
Tel +39 040 2240253
luzzatto en ictp.it
http://www.ictp.it/~luzzatto