[Todos CMAT] Fwd: Call open for 2018 OWSD-Elsevier Foundation Awards Nominations for Early-Career Women Scientists in the Developing World.

Jana Rodriguez Hertz janarh.arts en gmail.com
Mie Ago 16 11:18:57 -03 2017

FYI, por favor difundir
(fíjense que piden difundir especialmente en ciertos países, pero la
convocatoria no está restringida a ellos)
Saludos
Jana

Dear OWSD Executive Board Members,

We kindly ask for your collaboration in disseminating the Call for the 2018
OWSD-Elsevier Foundation Awards Nominations using the following information
(please also find an image attached):

*The Call for Nominations for Early-Career Women Scientists in the
Developing World is open. *

*Nominations for excellence in research in chemistry, mathematics and
physics accepted.  *

*Deadline 15 September 2017*

*Please follow this link for more information:
**https://owsd.net/call-opens-2018-owsd-elsevier-foundation-awards
<https://owsd.net/call-opens-2018-owsd-elsevier-foundation-awards>*

In additions, we would much appreciate it if you could spread the news
particularly in the below listed regions, as we wish to increase
participation here:

*Latin America and the Caribbean*: Belize, Dominican Rep., Ecuador, El
Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Paraguay,
Peru, Suriname.

*East and South-East Asia and the Pacific*: Bhutan, Cambodia, Indonesia,
Kiribati, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands,
Timor-Leste, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vietnam.

*Arab region*: Comoros Islands, Djibouti, Mauritania, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen.

*Central and South Asia*: Afghanistan , Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Kyrgyzstan,
Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan.

*Sub-Saharan Africa*: Angola Benin Botswana Burkina Faso, Burundi,
Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep., Chad, Congo, Dem. Rep.
(formerly Zaire), Congo, Rep., Côte d'Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea,
Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho,
Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, São
Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Tanzania, Togo,
Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.

Thankful for any assistance you can provide.

Best wishes,
Silke Pranzetti

--
Organization for Women in Science for the Developing World
Strada Costiera, 11