[Todos CMAT] Fwd: A Postdoctoral Position Message from D.Gaidashev

Jana Rodriguez Hertz janarh.arts en gmail.com
Jue Mar 10 20:39:29 UYT 2016

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sousa, Jenna <jenna_sousa en icerm.brown.edu>
Date: Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 11:27 AM
Subject: A Postdoctoral Position Message from D.Gaidashev

Dear All,

Please see the below message from Denis Gaidashev.  His contact info is
provided if you have any questions.

_________________________

Dear all,

We are looking for candidates for a 2 year joint postdoctoral position
between the University of Toronto and the Uppsala University, Uppsala,
Sweden.

We are interested in candidates who work in complex dynamics or
area-preserving /symplectic dynamics.  Our  particular interests include
renormalization and computability.

The postdoctoral fellow will be expected to share his/her time between
Toronto and Uppsala.

If you are interested and match the qualifications, please send your CV,
including the list of publications,  to Denis Gaidashev at
gaidash en math.uu.se.

Regards,
Denis Gaidashev

--