[Todos CMAT] Seminario Viernes- Xiaochuan Liu (IMPA)

Rafael Potrie rpotrie en cmat.edu.uy
Mie Ago 24 10:53:47 UYT 2016

Hola todos,

Este viernes 26 de agosto recibimos a Xiaochuan Liu (IMPA) a las 14.30 en
el IMERL. Abajo encontrarán título y resumen de su charla.

Son todos bienvenidos,

Sds

A large Deviation for random volume-preserving diffeomorphisms.

In this work, we deal with random volume-preserving diffeomorphisms on
compact surfaces. We put a mild condition on a probability measure on the
group of volume-preserving diffeomorphisms of a surface, under which we can
show the large deviation of almost every starting point towards the volume
measure. We also give some implications, including a version of law of
large numbers, as well as the case of perturbation of random linear
transformations on $2$-torus. In this talk, we will focus on the main idea
of the proof of the large deviation theorem, we will also explain the tools
we need.

This is a joint work with Disheng Xu.

--
Rafael Potrie