[Todos CMAT] Fwd: Summer School Villa de Leyva

rmuniz en cmat.edu.uy rmuniz en cmat.edu.uy
Mie Jun 10 14:51:14 UYT 2015

Distribuyo por si hay algún interesado. Es una escuela muy buena.

Dear friends,

As most of you know every two years since 1999 we've been holding a
summer school in Villa de Leyva, Colombia, focusing on various themes
lying within a rich growing sphere of interactions between physics and
mathematics.

This year we will be having the 9th edition of the summer school

Geometric, Algebraic and Topological Methods for Quantum Field Theory

Villa de Leyva, Colombia, July 20 to July 31, 2015

see

  http://villadeleyvaschool.uniandes.edu.co/

where you will find  the details of the venue together with the
registration form for the school.

The school will be organised around the following lecture series:

-Abhay Ashtekar (Pennsylvania),  Loop Quantum Gravity,

-Nathan Berkovits (São Paulo),  String Theory,

-Mboye Esole (Harvard),  Mathematical Aspects of String Theory,

-Simone Gutt (Brussels), Poisson Geometry and Quantization,

-Christian Kassel (Strasbourg), Noncommutative Fibrations,

We would like to ask you to please forward this information to potential
participants, specially students and young researchers. We
encourage participants to apply for funding from their home
institutions. Participants can also apply for partial support from the
school which will be subject to the school's budget and the payment of
the registration fee.

With kind regards

On behalf of the organising committee

Sylvie Paycha