[Todos CMAT] Fwd: Stochastic Analysis in Mongolia

Jana Rodriguez Hertz janarh.arts en gmail.com
Lun Abr 20 09:25:56 UYT 2015

recibí y distribuyo

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stefano Luzzatto <luzzatto en ictp.it>
Date: Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 8:47 AM
Subject: Stochastic Analysis in Mongolia
To: dynamics en lists.ictp.it
Cc: "vodopis en math.nsc.ru" <vodopis en math.nsc.ru>, Andrei Agrachev <
agrachevaa en gmail.com>

----- Messaggio inoltrato da Carina Geldhauser <geldhauser en IAM.UNI-BONN.DE>
-----
     Data: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 15:02:19 +0200
       Da: Carina Geldhauser <geldhauser en IAM.UNI-BONN.DE>
Rispondi-A: Carina Geldhauser <geldhauser en IAM.UNI-BONN.DE>
  Oggetto: funding available for summer school in Stochastic Analysis in
Mongolia
        A: EWM-ALL en JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Dear all,

below you find the second announcement for our CIMPA-DAAD sponsored summer
school in Stochastic Analysis in Ulanbaatar, the capital of Mongolia. It
aims to foster the development of mathematics in Mongolia and it
neighbours, and we are in close contacts with our speakers to keep the
content understandable for Ph.D. students from these countries.

As you know, CIMPA also provides some travel funds for students from
neighbouring countries and developping countries.
We tried our best, but we see that our professional network do not reach
Central Asia and the Siberian part of Russia, so we find it very hard to
advertize this option to the Ph.D. students and young researchers there.
Therefore we would like to ask you all for your help in spreading the word
about our school. We have high response from European and Eastern Asian
mathematicians, but it would be great if we could reach more students and
young researchers from less advantaged countries.

Thank you all for your help,

Carina Geldhauser and Tsogzolmaa Saizmaa, for the whole organizing committee

SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT

Stochastic Analysis and Applications Mongolia 2015

July 27 – August 7, 2015

The two-week research school aims to will take place at the National
University of Mongolia in the
capital city Ulan Bator.

Invited mini-courses and special topic lecturers include:

• E. Baurdoux (London)
• L. Beck (Augsburg)
• J. Bertoin (Zurich)
• G. Borot (Bonn)
• M. Caballero (UNAM, Mexico)
• L. Doering (Mannheim)
• E. Eberlein (Freiburg)
• C. Goldschmidt (Oxford)
• A. Lambert (Paris)
• B. Oksendal (Oslo)
• C. Pardo (CIMAT, Mexico)
• L. Popovic (Montreal)

Additional conference talks will also be given by attendees.

There is no registration fee. Limited funding is available to
(partially) cover travel expenses and/or accomodation costs. Preference
is given to participants from Mongolia and developing countries.

Please register (whether in need of funding or not) at our CIMPA page:
www.students.cimpa.info/login

Please contact the organisers if you are interested in presenting at the
meeting.

For more information, please visit our website:
http://smcs.num.edu.mn/saam2015/

Organizing committee:

J. Bertoin
C. Geldhauser