[Todos CMAT] visita por periodo de 3 meses a Centro de investigacion en Francia

Alvaro Rittatore alvaro en cmat.edu.uy
Mar Oct 7 14:55:08 UYST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Claude Cibils <claude.cibils en gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 2:44 PM
Subject: 3 months visiting positions for foreign scientists of LIA IFUM
To: Walter Ferrer <wrferrer en gmail.com>, "Maderna, Ezequiel"
<emaderna en cmat.edu.uy>, Ernesto Mordecki <mordecki en cmat.edu.uy>,
Alvaro Rittatore <alvaro en cmat.edu.uy>, "jean-marc.azais"
<jean.marc.azais en gmail.com>, Liousse Isabelle
<Isabelle.Liousse en univ-lille1.fr>, Patrick Le Meur
<patrick.lemeur en math.univ-bpclermont.fr>
Cc: Nathalie Quintin <nathalie.quintin en univ-montp2.fr>

Dear All,

INSMI of CNRS just wrote me as follows, I transmit it immediately
since the deadline is october .
Please let every interested mathematician related to our LIA IFUM know
the following message as soon as possible. It concerns three months
research positions in France.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
The Institute of Mathematics of the CNRS (INSMI) should be able as
last year to offer a limited number of research positions in 2014,
available to foreign visitors from the "UMI"'s, "LIA"'s or "GDRI's".

These positions are for three months (shorter visits cannot be funded
under this scheme). Invitations can be extended at any seniority level
(assistant, associate or full professors), though special emphasis is
given to young candidates.

The offer is open to all non-french academics, member or not of your
UMI or LIA: however,a clear connection with the scientific activity of
the UMI/LIA should appear in the file.

We do not yet know the precise number of positions we shall be able to
offer, but here will be  in any case no more than 2 positions per LIA
or UMI  offered.

We thank you for advertising for such positions in your laboratory and
inviting people who might be interested to prepare application files.

The file should contain:

-A Vitae (with list of publications).
-A specific scientific project for the visit.
-Tentative dates of stay.
-The candidates should also contact the laboratory they want to visit
in France and include an approval from its director.

I recall that it is mandatory that
-The visitors are less than 65 years of age.
-The visit starts during the (civil) year 2015.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Please forward the complete proposals  by October 27, 2014 to Nathalie
QUINTIN nathalie.quintin en univ-montp2.fr

Best wishes,

--
Claude Cibils
http://www.math.univ-montp2.fr/~cibils/

Directeur du CIMPA
Centre international de mathématiques pures et appliquées
http://www.cimpa-icpam.org/
++33 (0) 492 077 930
++33 (0) 467 666 379

Responsable en France de l'IFUM
Institut franco-uruguayen de mathématiques
http://ifum.org