[Todos CMAT] Postdoctoral research fellowship in Nonlinear Analysis at Roma Tre University

emaderna emaderna en cmat.edu.uy
Lun Nov 17 08:19:00 UYST 2014

Postdoc en Roma. Deadline 12 de diciembre.
---------- Mensaje reenviado ----------
De: "Nonlinear Analysis RM3" <nonlinearanalysisrm3 en gmail.com>
Fecha: nov 17, 2014 8:07 AM
Asunto: Postdoctoral research fellowship in Nonlinear Analysis at Roma Tre
University
Para: <nonlinearanalysisrm3 en gmail.com>
Cc: "Luigi Chierchia" <luigi en mat.uniroma3.it>, "Luca Biasco" <
biasco en mat.uniroma3.it>, "Esposito" <esposito en mat.uniroma3.it>, "Ugo Bessi"
<bessi en mat.uniroma3.it>, <sorrentino en mat.uniroma3.it>

Dear Colleagues,

The Department of Mathematics and Physics at Roma Tre University is
advertising a post-doctoral research fellowship entitled:

"Analytic and geometric methods for the study of nonlinear differential
problems".

The position is for one year (possibly renewable for a second one) and the
annual value of the research grant amounts to 22.820 Euro, before taxes,
payed on  monthly basis.

We would be grateful if could help us circulate this information among
interested people.

Perspective candidates are requested to submit (via regular mail):
- a curriculum vitae,
- a list of publications and preprints (including links to pdf files),
- a research project,
- the names and contacts of three recommenders.

Applications should be sent to:

"*Magnifico Rettore dell’Università degli Studi di Roma Tre - Area Affari
Generali - via Ostiense, 159 - 00154 Rome, Italy*"

and must be received by *12th December 2014*.

Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in January (interviews via Skype
are a possible option).

More details can be found here (see also the attached file):
http://host.uniroma3.it/uffici/ricerca/assegni-di-ricerca.aspx

We regret that the notice is written only in italian. However, non-italian
applicants could have a look at this similar announcement for a research
fellowship in engineering:

http://host.uniroma3.it/uffici/ricerca/modulistica/BANDO%20INGEGNERIA%20(1553)%20ENG%20OTTOBRE%202014.pdf

At any rate, we make ourselves available to help non-italian candidates to
prepare and submit their application.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question or need any
kind of help.

With best regards,

Ugo Bessi (Roma 3)
Luca Biasco (Roma 3)
Luigi Chierchia (Roma 3)
Pierpaolo Esposito (Roma 3)
Alfonso Sorrentino (Roma 2)

Website: http://www.mat.uniroma3.it/
Email: nonlinearanalysisrm3 en gmail.com