[Todos CMAT] Seminario este Viernes- IMERL 14.30

Rafael Potrie rpotrie en cmat.edu.uy
Mie Abr 9 14:23:43 UYT 2014

Hola todos,

Este viernes escucharemos a Sebastien Alvarez (Dijon) que nos hablará sobre
"Gibbs measures for the foliated geodesic flow". Abajo va el resumen.

Son todos bienvenidos.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Title: Gibbs measures for the foliated geodesic flow,

Abstract: The main topic of this talk is ergodic theory of foliations. We
will define a notion of Gibbs measure for the geodesic flow tangent to the
leaves of a foliated bundle, with a negatively curved basis. We will show
the the "usual measures" (i.e. harmonic measures, limits of large balls
tangent to the leaves...) which described the ergodic behaviour of the
leaves of a foliation correspond each to some potential. We will study
problems of existence and uniqueness in the context of projective foliated
bundles without invariant measures, and if the time allows it, we will talk
about some associated problems of counting and equidistribution.

--
Rafael Potrie
rafaelpotrie en gmail.com