[Todos CMAT] Fw: High impact papers from AIMS made accessible

Roberto Markarian roma en fing.edu.uy
Vie Jul 12 14:48:25 UYT 2013

PUEDE INTERESAR. SALUDOS, RM
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 12:05 PM
To: roma en fing.edu.uy
Subject: High impact papers from AIMS made accessible

  American Institute of Mathematical Sciences

                              At the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences, we are pleased to have published contributions from all leading researchers in the fields, including 7 Fields Medalists: Jean Bourgain, Charles Fefferman, Elon Lindenstrauss, P.-L. Lions, Terence Tao, Cedric Villani and Shing-Tung Yau. For the next two months we are offering you the following high impact papers access free. And please consider submitting your next articles to our journals at http://www.aimsciences.org.

                                Enjoy free access to these high impact papers until September 1st!

                                Two remarks on the generalised Korteweg de-Vries equation
                                Terence Tao

                                Interpolation by linear programming I
                                Charles Fefferman

                                Regularity of optimal transport and cut locus: From nonsmooth analysis to geometry to smooth analysis
                                Cedric Villani

                                On random Schrodinger operators on Z^2
                                Jean Bourgain

                                Continuity of admissible trajectories for state constraints control problems
                                M. Arisawa and P.-L. Lions

                                On measures invariant under diagonalizable actions: the Rank-One case and the general Low-Entropy method
                                Manfred Einsiedler and Elon Lindenstrauss

                                Nodal geometry of graphs on surfaces
                                Yong Lin, Gabor Lippner, Dan Mangoubi and Shing-Tung Yau

                                Global attractors for damped semilinear wave equations
                                John M. Ball

                                Transport in rotating fluids
                                Peter Constantin

                                Radial solutions to energy supercritical wave equations in odd dimensions
                                Carlos E. Kenig and Frank Merle

                                An introduction to migration-selection PDE models
                                Yuan Lou, Thomas Nagylaki and Wei-Ming Ni

                                Analysis on the junctions of domain walls
                                Luis A. Caffarelli and Fang Hua Lin

                                A case study in vanishing viscosity
                                Stefano Bianchini and Alberto Bressan

                                Mathematical strategies for filtering turbulent dynamical systems
                                Andrew J. Majda, John Harlim and Boris Gershgorin

                                Spectral theory and nonlinear partial differential equations: A survey
                                Wilhelm Schlag

                                AIMS 10th International Conference

                                The 10th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications will be held July 7 - 11, 2014 in Madrid, Spain.

                                Click here for more info

                                Browse our book titles below

                                Applied Mathematics

                                Differential Equations & Dynamical Systems

                                Random and Computational Dynamics

                                Follow AIMS on Twitter

                              You're receiving this newsletter because we thought its contents would interest you.
                              To unsubscribe please click here