[Todos CMAT] Postdoc position - "Modeling anomalous diffusion in complex systems" - Dept of Math - Bologna - Italy (fwd)

Dr. Roberto Markarian - IMERL roma en fing.edu.uy
Lun Oct 10 19:58:51 UYST 2011

RECIBO Y DISTRIBUYO (Nicolás, distribuir entre los físicos. Gracias)

Dear Colleagues,

We are writing to let you know that our Research Group is opening a
postdoctoral position in the Department of Mathematics at the
University of Bologna. The position is for one year (12 months), and
is expected to be renewed for a second year. The annual gross salary
is 25.000 euros.

The selected candidate will be expected to work on a research project
titled "Modeling anomalous diffusion in complex systems" (under the
FIRB Grant RBFR08UH60 "Anomalous diffusion of light in complex
systems" -  http://atlcs.dm.unibo.it/index.php). We are seeking to hire a
motivated young fellow with an expertise either in deterministic and
stochastic dynamics or in numerical simulations of complex systems.

The application MUST be received by December 12, 2011. The start of
the position can be more flexible.

More information can be found at http://atlcs.dm.unibo.it/jobs.php
Interested candidates should not hesitate to contact any one of us for more
details and/or clarifications.

Best regards,

Roberto Artuso - roberto.artuso en uninsubria.it
Giampaolo Cristadoro  - giampaolo.cristadoro en unibo.it
Mirko Degli Esposti -  mirko.degliesposti en unibo.it
Marco Lenci - marco.lenci en unibo.it