[Todos CMAT] Fwd: IFUM 2011 applications before December the 1st

Walter Ferrer wrferrer en gmail.com
Mie Oct 27 11:49:58 UYST 2010

Estimados colegas

les reenvio y solicito que tengan en consideración el siguiente mensaje.

Walter

The "Instituto franco-uruguayo de matemática" is opening its first period of
applications for activities within its framework for the first half of the
year 2011.

Besides the usual activities that we have been considering for funding --as
described in this web page--, we encourage the interested mathematicians to
apply for financial aid for the organization of workshops involving a short
period of concentrated work for small groups and within a specific thematic
interest (for example to start, continue or finish a specific paper in
subjects of joint interest, or to organize a crash course in a subject of
current interest for the development of some particular line of work, etc.)

Consider activities within the period between 1st of January and 30 th of
June 2011.

The deadline for applications is December the 1st.

The demand needs to be sent to Nathalie Quintin nquintin en math.univ-montp2.fr.
The answers to the requests will be provided around end of December.

Please note: IFUM is working properly and we expect to receive funding in
2011 as planned. Of course, the actual financing by IFUM for applications is
submitted to this point.

--
Claude Cibils
Centre international de mathématiques pures et appliquées CIMPA

Responsable en France de l'Institut franco-uruguayen de mathématiques IFUM
http://www.math.univ-montp2.fr/~cibils/IFUM/<http://www.math.univ-montp2.fr/%7Ecibils/IFUM/>