[Todos CMAT] CIMPA

Maria Alejandra Rodriguez Hertz - IMERL jana en fing.edu.uy
Mie Jul 18 18:18:15 UYT 2007

Please, find in this message the programme 2008 of CIMPA.

For your information: the Madrid Institute for Advanced Studies in
Mathematics (IMDEA Mathematics) is seeking researchers in Mathematics. For
further details refer to http://www.cimpa-icpam.org/Francais/IMDEA.pdf

CIMPA
2008 Programme
ASIA
Commutative algebra
CIMPA-UNESCO-INDIA
January 2-12, Bombay (India)
LATIN AMERICA
Real Analysis and its Applications
CIMPA-UNESCO-ARGENTINA
May 26-June 6, 2008, Cordoba (Argentina)
spanish version
Resurgence, analytic difference-or-differential equations and foliations
CIMPA-UNESCO-PERU
July 14-25, 2008, Lima (Peru)
spanish version
MIDDLE EAST
Representation Theory of Algebras (Ecole)
CIMPA-UNESCO-IRAN
2008, Tehran (Iran)
Nonlinear analysis and Geometric PDE
CIMPA-UNESCO-ARMENIA
June 15-26, 2008, Tsaghkadzor (Armenia)
Codes over Rings
CIMPA-UNESCO-TURKEY
August 18-29, 2008, Ankara (Turkey)
AFRICA
Mathematical and Computer oriented Methods for Landscape Modelling
CIMPA-UNESCO-MADAGASCAR
September 15-30, 2008, Fianarantsoa (Madagascar)
Mathematical models for water flows and water refining
CIMPA-INRIA-UNESCO-ALGERIA
May 10-22, 2008, Tlemcen (Algeria)
Riemannian Geometry, pseudo-Riemannian Geometry and Mathematical Physics
CIMPA-UNESCO-MOROCCO
May 19-30, 2008, Marrakech (Morocco)
LOCAL ACTIVITIES (supported by CIMPA)
Please consult our web site or contact us by email to obtain the latest
updated scientific information related to our programme.