[Todos CMAT] niggle greater havoc

Hugo cfbypj en cmat.edu.uy
Sab Feb 10 18:42:44 UYST 2007

  <http://vvdqeo.lawrivet.net/?62533622>
  Makin' their way, the only way they know how, that's just a little bit more than the law will allow.
Knight Rider, a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.
wishing for The Cities of Gold.
Hey there where ya goin', not exactly knowin', who says you have to call just one place home.
Thunder, thunder, thundercats, Ho! Thundercats are on the move, Thundercats are loose.
He's got style, a groovy style, and a car that just won't stop.
I've gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs, blown up for Raquel Welch.
New dreams and better scenes, and best of all I don't pay property tax.
Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again.
Feel the magic, hear the roar, Thundercats are loose.
One for all and all for one