[Probabilidad-Estadistica-Seminario] Fwd: Second announcement: Brazilian School of Probability 2024

Ernesto Mordecki mordecki en cmat.edu.uy
Lun Feb 5 15:35:35 -03 2024

de interés!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tertuliano Franco <francotertu en gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 3, 2024 at 9:33 AM
Subject: Second announcement: Brazilian School of Probability 2024
To: Milton Jara <mdjara en gmail.com>, Dirk Erhard <erharddirk en gmail.com>,
Otávio Menezes <ommenezes en gmail.com>

It is a pleasure to announce that the registrations for the Brazilian
School of Probability 2024 (EBP 2024), which will take place from *August 5
to August 9, 2024*, in Salvador, Bahia are now open. Registrations for the
conference and applications for financial support are open in the
period *February
2 to May 31, 2024.*

The EBP 2024 will feature two mini-courses, plenary talks, contributed
talks, and poster sessions, all presented in a relaxed atmosphere. This
will mark our first edition in Salvador, which is culturally one of the
most vibrant places in Brazil, with a significant influence of African
culture. For more information, please visit our website at
https://ebp.ufba.br/.

We would greatly appreciate it if you could promote these events among your
colleagues.

On behalf of the organizing committee
Dirk Erhard
Tertuliano Franco