[EstudiantesMatemática]Seminario Sistemas Dinámicos-Miércoles 7 a las 14.30-Sergio Fenley

Rafael Potrie rpotrie en cmat.edu.uy
Lun Feb 5 09:23:06 -03 2018

Hola todos,

Les recuerdo que este *Miércoles* 07/02 a las *14.30* en el *salón de
seminarios del IMERL* escucharemos a Sergio Fenley
<https://www.math.fsu.edu/~fenley/> (FSU).

Abajo encontrarán el título y resumen de la charla.

Son todos bienvenidos,

Title: Partially hyperbolic diffeomorphisms in dimension 3 Sergio Fenley,
Florida State University Abstract: These diffeomorphisms exhibit weaker
forms of hyperbolicity and are extremely common. We study these in
dimension 3 and prove some rigidity or classification results. We assume
that the diffeomorphism is homotopic to the identity, and show that certain
invariant foliations associated with the diffeomorphism have a structure
that is well determined. This has some important consequences when the
manifold is either hyperbolic or Seifert: under certain conditions we prove
the diffeomorphism is the time one map of a topological Anosov flow.

--
Rafael Potrie
rafaelpotrie en gmail.com