[EstudiantesMatemática]Último seminario sistemas dinámicos-Bruno Santiago

Rafael Potrie rpotrie en cmat.edu.uy
Mie Dic 6 08:56:45 -03 2017

Hola todos,

Este Viernes 8/12 a las 14.30 en el IMERL tendrá lugar el último seminario
del 2017. Estará a cargo de Bruno Santiago (UFF)
<http://www.professores.uff.br/brunosantiago/>. Abajo pueden encontrar el
título y resumen.

son todos bienvenidos,

*Title:* Approximation of ergodic invariant measures by horseshoes in the
partially hyperbolic scenario
*Abstract:* A classical result of (uniformly) hyperbolic theory, due to
Sigmund, asserts that the Dirac measures along periodic orbits are dense in
the space of invariant measures and one can obtain, as consequence, that
for topologically mixing basic pieces, the Bernoulli measures are also
dense, showing the richness of this space. Latter developments showed that
some "local" source of hyperbolicity suffices to these approximation
results, like for C1 generic diffeomorphisms and non-uniformly hyperbolic
diffeomorphisms.  Therefore, the question we address is the following: can
we reproduce these ergodic approximations in the partially hyperbolic
context? In this talk we will discuss how to use Blenders and minimality of
both strong foliations to approach ergodic measures by uniformly hyperbolic
horseshoes whose entropy and Lyapunov exponent resembles those of the given
measure. This is a joint work with Lorenzo Diaz and Katrin Gelfert.

--
Rafael Potrie
rafaelpotrie en gmail.com